Last night I was upset and hopeless, I remembered my last friendship and that great times we had together. I felt that I can’t build a relationship when I really want to. I decided to cut my connection with virtual world( yahoo messenger, yahoo 360,…) just for a while,a month or more and return when I am more stronger. Sometimes being in virtual world hurts me; I want to see those friends and be in touch with them, but I can’t and these things make me nervous and upset. Sometime I spent lot of time in net and chatting and spying in people profiles, after then I feel so useless and I don’t really like that feeling.
But in these situations after a day I feel better and want to back to virtual conections, and after a while again I feel useless and bla blab la… Tonight I want to return and I am thinking which way is better: going back or waiting for a while and make myself more manageable?
I believe that I may being able to manage my feeling at the moment and not to run away and solve problems in private, because it’s a social problem and you have it when you are in society but maybe in these situations you need to be more alone and know yourself and get more ability to manage your feeling in a better way.
I did it again, I couldn’t resist and I am back, he!

نظرات